Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring fever.... You don't quite know what it is you DO want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!

Spring has sprung!  And while I may not know what I want in general, I do want these spring must haves.

Spring reading: Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by Ines de la Fressange.  Fashion tips from French style icon and Roger Vivier muse?  I'm in.

Parisian Chic!

The perfect nail polish for right now.  I'd do this on my fingers and bright red or navy on my toes.
 
Essie Sand Tropez

Clogs!  Pink high heeled clogs!  More hip than hippie. Perfect with white jeans or a summer dress.  Mine are on their way from Sweden.  So excited.

Swedish Hasbeens, Sky High Clogs

These urban "picnic baskets" have everything you need for a great day at the beach or park and are just begging for your very own Say Anything moment.

Boxsal, Urban Picnic kit

Renaculas are only any bloom from March to June so don't miss out.

 Yellow Renaculas in a vintage silver julep cup









No comments:

Post a Comment